Reference #: TE.UKSM080120.1
Salary Range: Circa £60,000 + Car Allowance + SIP
Servelec Technologies is a global technologies company currently experiencing an exciting period of transformation after a change in ownership last year. We are investing in our sales team as part of the significant appetite for growth of our new owners. Having recently acquired Primayer, additional expertise and market-leading technologies have been added to the group and further targeted acquisitions can be expected. 2020 is set to be a year of further expansion and shared success and will offer great current and future prospects for ambitious candidates.
To support our growth, we are looking for an experienced UK Regional Sales Manager to add impact to our experienced team. This will be a customer-facing sales role, managing and expanding business mainly in the UK water sector. Your exceptional professional Integrity and respectful nature will be essential in establishing unique relationships with your customers in this industry. This position will be perfect for a Progressive and creative hunter who will use an effective structured approach to win new customers.
How you will add value to our team :
- Manage and expand business within your designated accounts
- Take Ownership of the sales target for software and SCADA products and the associated services project and support work.
- Create a business plan to develop a network of key customers and delivery partners within your territory and supporting them closely to develop pipeline and meet agreed sales targets
- Collaborating closely in the development and management of growth strategies
- Managing the pipeline of opportunities, active engagement and maintenance of CRM
- Leading on bids and proposals where appropriate and maintaining excellent cooperation with other internal stakeholders to produce compelling proposals.
What value you will bring to our team:
- Previous successful sales experience in selling solutions to major public utilities and/or infrastructure companies is essential to this position
- Major Bid management (>£1m), co-ordination and project delivery skills
- Experience of creating and implementing value-based sales strategies using a combination of products and services to deliver desired customer business outcomes
- Experience some or all in Analytics Software, Industrial Automation and SCADA telemetry
- Established relations and contacts at decision making level within UK Water companies.
This position would be home-based, but there must be a willingness for significant travel, mainly across the UK and with regular overnight stays and occasional international travel may be necessary.
There will typically be a colleague responsible for Hardware sales into common clients. A need to work in Cooperation around individual customers and to take a lead in developing integrated solutions will be essential.
You will attend regular sales meetings and issue and contribute to monitoring reporting of sales performance.
Servelec Technologies recognise the need for a diverse workforce and we are committed to equal opportunities in employment.
Servelec Technologies employees and candidates who apply to work at Servelec Technologies will be treated fairly and valued equally. All job requirements fit the needs of the business and those who work in it, regardless of age, disability, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, religion, beliefs, sexual orientation, domestic circumstances, social and employment status, HIV status, gender reassignment, political affiliation or trade union membership.