Reference #: TE.SE.111219
Salary Range: Up to £26,000 per annum
Here at Servelec Technologies we are currently experiencing an exciting period of change. After being bought by our new owners in early 2019, we have since started a complete renovation of our office space and a renovation of our working practices. We are currently making the leap from Waterfall into Agile territories and our new Support Engineers will be right at the heart of the excitement.
Working in an Agile team responsible for delivering first-class software, our Support Engineer will be the first point of contact for our customers on technical issues. Our customers rely on us to maintain exceptional customer service whilst providing effective solutions.
You will add value to our team by:
- Maintaining customers’ SCADA systems
- Providing excellent customer service on the phone
- Acting promptly to ensure the team adheres to SLAs
- Liaising with other Agile teams who have Developer, Project and Config expertise to aid in the resolution of problems
- Joining a standby team who provide emergency restore of service out of hours on a rota basis
To be successful as a Support Engineer, you will need:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A collaborative nature
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
As this role will not be your typical 9 - 5, a willingness to travel and work out of hours is essential.
Servelec Technologies recognise the need for a diverse workforce and we are committed to equal opportunities in employment.
Servelec Technologies employees and candidates who apply to work at Servelec Technologies will be treated fairly and valued equally. All job requirements fit the needs of the business and those who work in it, regardless of age, disability, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, religion, beliefs, sexual orientation, domestic circumstances, social and employment status, HIV status, gender reassignment, political affiliation or trade union membership.
Apply for this position