Reference #: HKVIO2002/AS-MI
Servelec Technologies is a market-leading provider of remote telemetry units, secure SCADA systems and business optimisation software. We are transforming how companies around the world use their software to improve productivity.
One of our key product offerings, SCOPE, is a secure software telemetry and SCADA platform for monitoring and controlling a diverse range of assets in real-time. SCOPE unifies people, processes and assets from small plant installations through to the management of entire organisations’ operational networks.
We’re now looking for a Software Developer to join us and work on both our server-side stack and user interfaces for our SCOPE product suite.
As a Software Developer, you will:
- Design software solutions to meet the company’s requirements
- Implement and test project deliverables
- Contribute to Scrum meetings and provide updates on project progress
- Take part in design, coding, test automation and documentation
Interested? To be considered as a Software Developer, you will need:
- Experience of C/C++, Java or C# (it is not necessary to have experience in all, one will suffice)
- An understanding of Cloud based technology, such as AWS or Azure
- Some knowledge of front-end frameworks, such as Angular or React
- A degree level qualification in computing or a similar discipline (or equivalent experience)
We also welcome applications from graduates as well as those with a commercial background and can provide tailored career paths no matter what your background or experience level.
Experience of the development and troubleshooting of communications protocols would be beneficial to your application. Knowledge of database concepts and experience of ORACLE, SQL, Server and/or PostgreSQL would also be advantageous.
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Software Developer, Web Application Developer, Software Application Developer, Application Developer, Web App Developer, Web Developer or Programmer.
What we will offer you in return:
Our benefits include a competitive salary, sales incentive scheme, company bonus scheme, 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays, flexible hours, an attractive pension, life cover, employee referral bonuses, professional membership fees, and more.
At Servelec Technologies, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Servelec Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation.