Reference #: VN098
Salary Range: £45,000
Servelec Technologies is a market-leading provider of remote telemetry units, secure SCADA systems and business optimisation software. From our humble beginnings in Sheffield over 40 years ago, we have since expanded to 7 locations in 4 continents and our products, systems and consultancy services, are trusted by major infrastructure organisations operating in several critical industries.
Working alongside Product Owners, this role involves first class team facilitation including planning, monitoring, supporting, reporting and communication to achieve successful software development and implementations within time and budget.
The Scrum Master is responsible for ensuring the project is working smoothly and every team member has the tools and information they require to get their work done efficiently and on time.
- Guide and coordinate the identification, definition and management of agile projects (full lifecycle) to meet business opportunities within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
- Work with the Product Owner to retain ownership of risks and issues, holding regular project review meetings and implement change control whenever appropriate.
- Establish processes to manage scope, risk and issues within and across multiple
Facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Own, advocate, and teach Agile processes, ensuring that the team is always following the framework and looking for opportunities to continuously improve.
Experience and Work Achievements
- 3yrs + Scrum Master experience in any well-known software environment or within a development team that was diligently applying Agile principles, practices, and theory
- Has a track record in creating a customer centric culture that delivers results
- Strong ability to engage others across the organisation
- Certified ScrumMaster or Equivalent
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc
Servelec Technologies recognise the need for a diverse workforce and we are committed to equal opportunities in employment.
Servelec Technologies employees and candidates who apply to work at Servelec Technologies will be treated fairly and valued equally. All job requirements fit the needs of the business and those who work in it, regardless of age, disability, race, nationality, ethic or national origin, gender, religion, beliefs, sexual orientation, domestic circumstances, social and employment status, HIV status, gender reassignment, political affiliation or trade union membership.