Salary Range: Up to £18,000 (pro-rata)
About the Role
Fixed term contract - 3 month initially
Salary- up to £18,000 pro-rata
Servelec Technologies is a market-leading provider of remote telemetry units, secure SCADA systems and business optimisation software. From our humble beginnings in Sheffield over 40 years ago, we have since expanded to 7 locations in 4 continents and our products, systems and consultancy services, are trusted by major infrastructure organisations operating in several critical industries.
The Marketing Coordinator will work collaboratively with our Marketing Manager – project managing the creation of marketing materials, ad campaigns, and tradeshows. The role will be dynamic, fast-paced, and a key part of the marketing function of an innovative, quickly-growing industrial technology company.
Ideally, candidates will have experience coordinating online and offline marketing activities including event planning. You should be extremely organized, detail-oriented, and cool under pressure. Willingness to step up to challenges and learn will be critical. And above all, a team player ready to work hard, laugh, and drive success.
Coordinate print and digital advertising campaigns and their performance
- Execute strategic advertising plan (where, when, and how) by designing and implementing marketing campaigns with Marketing Manager and external designers
- Manage social media accounts
- Designing, implementing and measurement of email campaigns using email platforms such as MailChimp/ZoHo
- Keeping the website & channel portal up to date with the latest news, events and product releases
- Helping to facilitate the Internal Communications plan
- Supporting and implementing the development and delivery of marketing literature to our UK and Overseas offices / markets
Coordinate tradeshow & event logistics
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager and sales teams to select and execute tradeshow needs:
- Manage registration
- Organize booth needs (electricity, carpet, furnishings etc..)
- Collect and confirm – from event hosts and sales team – specifications for design
- Manage creation of physical assets, collateral, and giveaways with designers,
- Handle production with local and remote/international vendors
Core Skills & Competencies
- Highly detailed oriented
- Able to juggle multiple projects/workstreams at once
- Ability to collaborate across teams and with outside vendors
- Works well under pressure
- Able to say “no”
- Tradeshow management/coordinator or event experience desirable
- Experience or ability to quickly learn digital marketing platforms (CRMs like ZoHo/ Salesforce, email platforms like ZoHo / Mailchimp, CMS systems like Umbraco)
- Crisp, clear communicator both verbally and written
- Friendly, but effective
- Upbeat, energetic
Servelec Technologies recognise the need for a diverse workforce and we are committed to equal opportunities in employment.
Servelec Technologies employees and candidates who apply to work at Servelec Technologies will be treated fairly and valued equally. All job requirements fit the needs of the business and those who work in it, regardless of age, disability, race, nationality, ethic or national origin, gender, religion, beliefs, sexual orientation, domestic circumstances, social and employment status, HIV status, gender reassignment, political affiliation or trade union membership.