Reference #: TE.IGFC200819.01
Salary Range: DOE
Servelec Technologies is a market-leading provider of remote telemetry units, secure SCADA systems and business optimisation software. From our humble beginnings in Sheffield over 40 years ago, we have since expanded to 7 locations in 4 continents and our products, systems and consultancy services are trusted by major infrastructure organisations operating in several critical industries.
Servelec Technologies is now progressing through a period of exciting change and growth. To support this, we need a Interim Group Financial Controller to support with consolidation and management of our statutory accounts for Servelec Technologies.
- Preparation of the monthly consolidated accounts, liaising with the divisional Financial Controllers
- Preparation of the year end consolidated statutory accounts including assessment of the impact of the latest IFRS’s, in particular 3, 15 and 16
- Coordination of the budget process and management of cash requirements
- Monitor the cash requirements for the Group including cash forecasting and liaising with the Group’s lenders
- To work with advisers in relation to tax planning and transfer pricing
Experience and Work Achievements
- Experience of consolidated accounts preparation, preferably multi currency
- Qualified accountant, preferable ACA/ACC - min 5 years
- Cash forecasting
- Exposure to acquisition accounting and interpreting IFRS’s
- Ability to work to key deadlines
Servelec Technologies recognise the need for a diverse workforce and we are committed to equal opportunities in employment.
Servelec Technologies employees and candidates who apply to work at Servelec Technologies will be treated fairly and valued equally. All job requirements fit the needs of the business and those who work in it, regardless of age, disability, race, nationality, ethic or national origin, gender, religion, beliefs, sexual orientation, domestic circumstances, social and employment status, HIV status, gender reassignment, political affiliation or trade union membership.Apply for this position