Salary Range: £60,000 - £80,000 DOE
In this newly created role, the Head of Product Management will be the portfolio owner of Servelec Technologies products and services, including the Remote Telemetry Unit (RTU), products from Seprol, TBox and Kingfisher.
As a key member of the senior team, you will own the product line P&L from sales to gross margin, and be responsible for developing a shared vision and cohesive business strategy in order to drive demand and profitable growth.
With responsibility for the Marketing Manager, you will have overall responsibility for defining, planning and ensuring the implementation of innovative marketing programs, product positioning and product marketing strategies that are in line with business objectives
Responsibilities will include:
- Primarily accountable for leading the profitable growth of the RTU product line globally.
- Drive growth for Servelec Technologies (ST) products in the RTU market, by defining new opportunities and creating a strategy and action plan to turn new opportunities into profitable business growth.
- Lead the implementation of the product development strategy; deliver required products to target cost, quality and lead times, ensuring that required regulatory approvals are obtained.
- Understand competitive offerings and develop a strategy to position Servelec Technology products appropriately for maximum impact.
- Continually monitor global business conditions, including regulatory and advisory bodies, and be able to interpret and adapt to them to ensure a competitive market position.
- Develop an appropriate supply chain strategy for the portfolio of products in cooperation with the Managing Director to meet business objectives.
- Focus on the gross margin, driving balanced actions across sales volume, realising price increases and influencing mix to the execution of a deck of cost out projects.
- Develop policies for pricing and sales strategies, interpret and adapt to global market conditions by understanding product/market trends and dynamics, and how it impacts global pricing, demand, and market/supply chain analysis to be competitive.
- Develop an integrated strategic marketing plan to optimise our product offering and impact in the marketplace, whilst keeping within defined budgetary guidelines.
- Develop joint ventures or partner relationships to strengthen the product portfolio and to assist in the progress toward sales goals.
- Develop and implement global tactical sales plans in cooperation with the sales teams and the Marketing Manager.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be a decisive, tenacious and results-driven individual who is used to working at a senior level and able to successfully innovate in a complex, fast-paced environment. You will be confident in deploying an independent yet structured approach to energetically identifying and developing new business opportunities and relationships. You should be accountable, have excellent analytical and problem solving abilities and be confident with advanced negotiation and communication capabilities.
You should have a positive, can do attitude and be an accomplished influencer and leader with the ability to develop strong relationships with internal teams and to relate to customers across different levels of their organisation.
What will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong and demonstrable experience within a senior and strategic Product Management role
- Thorough and practical experience of shaping product strategy, roadmaps, and life-cycles.
- Track record in creating new product pipelines, opening new routes to market and reinvigorating current products
- Demonstrate successful achievement of targets and quantify profits gained
- Excellent and deep understanding of the customer journey and process
- Experience and understanding gained within the same or similar industry (ideal)
- Experience with budgets and P&L responsibility and accountability
What we will offer you in return;
Our benefits include a competitive salary, sales incentive scheme, company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, flexible hours, an attractive pension, life cover, employee referral bonuses, professional membership fees, and more.
At Servelec Technologies, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Servelec Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation.Apply for this position