Reference #: ST-AT140120
Here at Servelec Technologies we are currently experiencing an exciting period of change. After being bought by our new owners in early-2019 we have since started a complete renovation of our office space and a renovation of our working practices. We are currently making the leap from Waterfall into Agile territories and our new Tester will be a key asset in this change going forward.
Working in an Agile team responsible for delivering first class software, our Automation Tester will be responsible for testing + maintaining a suite of comprehensive and well-structured test cases and test plans to achieve successful software development and implementations to a high standard, within time and budget.
How you will add value to our team:
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Integrating automated tests with the software build process
- Identify, thoroughly record and track bugs
- Develop bespoke test automation software
We appreciate that you may not be experienced with all of this but hopefully after some internal and external training you will be able to do all of this in the future.
To be successful as a Tester, you will need:
- Proven tester experience in an Agile environment
The rest is less important but bonus points for:
- Experience of writing test cases and performing test cycles
- Knowledge of Java or other related programming languages
- Knowledge of Selenium or related automated testing tool
- Knowledge of Git, Jira and C.I
What we can offer you in return:
- Great benefits package including perkbox and bonus
- Internal and external training provision to help you develop and grow as a Tester
- A culture of internal improvement that could see you progress into Software Development or Senior/Lead Tester
- Brand new office space complete with modern agile work areas
- Salary increases that have tracked above inflation
- Friendly and open culture + loads more!
Servelec Technologies recognise the need for a diverse workforce and we are committed to equal opportunities in employment.
Servelec Technologies employees and candidates who apply to work at Servelec Technologies will be treated fairly and valued equally. All job requirements fit the needs of the business and those who work in it, regardless of age, disability, race, nationality, ethic or national origin, gender, religion, beliefs, sexual orientation, domestic circumstances, social and employment status, HIV status, gender reassignment, political affiliation or trade union membership.Apply for this position